The Call Center Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist is responsible to assure that professionalism, productivity and quality are maintained and continually improved throughout the organization. It is charged with monitoring and assessing Customer Service calls for quality, efficiency and performance. The Call Center Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist will monitor inbound calls and assess associates’ demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, conformity to company policy and procedures and CMS guidelines and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews quality of work and performance of Inbound Agents & Customer Service Reps through live monitoring and use of call recording system and applications.
- Identifies training needs and communicates needs to Human Resource department as needed.
- Compiles Quality Assurance (QA) assessments of call center agents, and documents results within the established repository in accordance with defined departmental policies and procedures.
- Uses quality monitoring system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Engages in calibration sessions on calls for all in bound calls with call center management.
- Provides actionable data and feedback to call center managers and leadership teams.
- Identify and recognize call center quality and performance trends and communicate to the leadership team.
- Works with internal business units to increase awareness of the importance of the compliance, performance plans and the Code of Conduct.
- Maintains working knowledge of all applicable systems and client SOPs and(CMS) regulatory guidance with the ability to interpret and communicate with others in layman’s terms.
- Creates and maintains standardized workflows and procedures. Provides recommendations for change and participates in the analysis of workflows and procedures to improve accuracy/efficiency.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum 1-year experience in Call Center Quality Assurance (QA) role
- Teamwork, flexibility, reliability, and mentoring skills are required
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Pleasant, friendly, professional manner, excellent verbal and written communication skills including excellent speech & listening.
- Requires a positive attitude, the ability to work independently or as part of a team, and have a genuine interest in people and desire to help.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and with the ability to multi-task.
Due to the nature of Cabcall Outsource, we need, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40-hour workweek, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.