Job Overview: Your role as Taxi Controller (CSR) will be responsible for taking incoming calls from UK Customers who are looking to book/amend taxi bookings. You will also be handling the following task in particular:
- Airport Booking.
- Payment over the Phone.
- Escalating the complaint to the relevant Department.
- Handling Driver Queries/ Grievances.
This role required excellent listening skills and the Taxi Controller should always consider 7 Points of Output to ensure the Quality of every single call.
What You’ll Do
- As an Inbound Taxi Controller, you will be answering incoming calls from UK based customers in proficient English (British Accent).
- You will be doing the following task primarily:
- Taxi Bookings: Take orders from the customer for a specific vehicle as per the customer requirement.
- Offer customers with timely Quotations.
- Amending and Cancelling Active Bookings.
- Keep a track of flight inputs.
- Liaison with UK Office i-e Supervisor and Shift In charge.
- Meeting High Level of Customer Service at all times.
- Handling customer complain and Feedback. If appropriate escalate the complaint or issue with the Team Leader.
- Customer Coordination – Connecting the Customer with the Driver to ensure a pleasant ride. The focus should always be on quality,
- Pickup and Drop-off should always be accurate to maintain High-Quality standards. (You will be briefed on 7 Points of Outputduring your Training Session)
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Preferably Inbound Call center Experience or Minimum 01 Year of CSR Experience with a Call center.
- Candidates with the working knowledge of Ghost and Icabbi are preferred.
- British Accent is mandatory for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs35,000.00 to Rs40,000.00 /month
- Inbound customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Islamabad (Required)
- English (British Accent) (Required)